Enjoy a rarely seen view of the NEW Day and Night on the Reef exhibit as you are skippered above the tank. See colourful marine life right underneath the boat as you glide across the water, and learn all about life on the Great Barrier Reef.
This experience runs every hour on the hour from 11:00am to 4:30pm daily.
A maximum group of 8 people per tour (ages 3 years and older). Places fill quickly, book online now so you don't miss out!
- Infants (age 0-2) are NOT permitted on this experience due to height restrictions
- You are required to wear closed-toe shoes to go back of house due to uneven surfaces
Please arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to tour departure. We recommend arriving at the aquarium an hour before your tour so you have plenty of time to enjoy the journey before meeting at Day and Night on the Reef zone.
The Glass Bottom Boat and Ray Feed Viewing Tour is one of the most unique things to do in Melbourne and the ultimate way to see all the action above the 2.2 million litre Oceanarium!
Journey back of the house and meet our resident family of stingrays that call the Oceanarium home. The highlight of the tour is seeing the massive stingrays pop up right next to you, as your SEA LIFE guide hand-feeds these beautiful, graceful and fascinating animals.
This experience runs at 12:00pm & 1:00pm daily.
A maximum group of 7 people per tour. Places fill quickly, book online now so you don't miss out!
Terms and Conditions
- This experience is strictly subject to availability.
- Children must be over 3 years, with the exception of Melbourne of 4 years old.
- Guest under 16 years must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+)
- Advance bookings essential.
- A valid Merlin Annual Pass must be presented to redeem.
- This offer is not transferable and not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- No pushchairs are allowed on the tour