Behind the Scenes Tour
Journey back of house and meet our resident family of stingrays that call the Oceanarium home. The highlight of the tour is seeing the massive stingrays pop up right next to you, as your SEA LIFE guide hand-feeds these beautiful, graceful and fascinating animals.
Then, it’s all aboard the Glass Bottom Boat! Glide above the 2.2 million litre Oceanarium, and get closer than ever before to sharks, a giant grouper and thousands of other amazing aquatic animals that call the Oceanarium home.
Step behind-the-scenes and see what happens behind closed doors in the aquarium. Take a look in our back-of-house areas to learn more about how we care for our animals.
During the 25 minutes in-depth tour of the aquarium's main 'back of house' areas, you'll get to see how everything works at the aquarium, plus feed the fish in our largest fish display.
This offer entitles the Merlin Annual Passholder to $10 Behind-the-Scenes Tour at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast and SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium and to $16 Behind-the-Scenes Tour at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, which includes Glass Bottom Boat Experience.
Terms and Conditions
- This experience is strictly subject to availability.
- Children must be over 3 years, with the exception of Melbourne of 4 years old.
- All children 15 years and under need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Advance bookings essential.
- A valid Merlin Annual Pass must be presented to redeem.
- This offer is not transferable and not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- No pushchairs are allowed on the tour